Did you know $83 billion is lost in sales in the U.S. each year due to poor customer experiences?
Are brands falling down when it comes to delivering on their brand promise? How does cross-channel marketing help improve customer service and business results? What are successful marketers and brands doing different? What technology and solutions are helping marketers track, monitor and improve customer service?
Get these answers and more tonight on #GetRealChat at 9pm et with special guest Jay Henderson of IBM. We will be digging in deep to the results of the IBM State of Marketing 2013 Global Survey of Marketers.
#GetRealChat 9pm et 5/28/13:
IBM’s Jay Henderson will be a guest on our #GetRealChat tonight at 9pm et.
Jay is the Global Strategy Program Director, IBM Smarter Commerce. He leads product strategy within IBM’s Enterprise Marketing Management group. His team is responsible for market analysis, customer insight, and industry marketing functions. Jay has more than 15 years experience in multi-channel marketing and customer analytics.
Jay is a veteran on #GetRealChat and a community favorite. I'm certain there won't be a dull moment in this action packed hour on Twitter. We are excited for Jay to share his knowledge and insights as a guest on #GetRealChat.
Download the IBM State of Marketing 2013 Global Survey here
If you have never joined a Twitter chat before, check out this video for step by step directions. Hope to see and tweet you there!
- IBM State of Marketing 2013 Global Survey
- IBM Watson Taking Customer Service to the Next Level
- #GetRealChat with IBM Smarter Commerce & Forrester Research: Marketing Revolution: What CMOs Need to Know Now!
- IBM State of Marketing Survey 2012
- IBM Global CMO Study
- Twitter Hashtag 101: Twitter Hashtag Hashbrown Same Thing, Right?
- 13 Characteristics of Human Brands
- 75 Things I learned on My Journey to 100,000 Twitter Followers
- 15 Things Every CEO, CMO, CTO, CIO Must Do Before Hopping on Twitter
- 10 Tips to Get the Twitter Conversation Started
- 21 Tips to Get Your Tweet On
- 55 Tips to Get Retweeted on Twitter
[…] This blog was originally posted on https://www.pammarketingnut.com/. […]