Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Becoming a social business is a journey, not a destination. You can't just mark a day on the calendar and say “this is the day we will be a social business.”
We must embrace the journey. We need to endure the bumps, valleys and remember we are on this journey for the long haul! We need to build a team of people who are ready for the journey and can see the vision ahead.
If you are having difficulty seeing real results from your investment in social media, it may be time for you to do a quick mindset check. The problems may be in your own heart, mind and attitude vs technology. The keys to success in integrating new media, social technologies and social business practices into your business for real results are in the people, human relationships and leading teams to achieve desired goals, objectives and outcomes.
We must embrace imperfect perfection and know that perfection is the enemy of good. Sometimes really good is good enough!
In this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast I share with you 25 tips for a healthy social business mindset. I share with you why success is as much about the art of human relationships as it is about learning and understanding the technology and new media platforms.
- 25 Tips for a healthy social business mindset
- Mindset tips for the CEO, C-Suite, and business leaders
- The importance of both art and science in social media
- Embracing the imperfect perfection
- Setting goals, objectives before digging deep into the technology and tools
- Importance of prioritization and alignment to goals
- Less is more
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan and Strategy
- Social Media Audience Analysis Worksheet
- Stop the Excuses – Kick Obstacles to the Curb
- 10 Tips to Stomp Random Acts of Marketing
- Content Marketing Editorial Calendar Template
- Social Media Audit, Consulting and Marketing Services from Marketing Nutz Agency
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.