Podcast: Play in new window | Download
One thing is certain in today's innovative, digital, social, automated and always on connected world and that is change. The only guarantee we have is change.
Yet even the most savvy digital and social marketers find themselves stuck in ruts.
Instead of always doing the same things over and over and expecting a different result, we need to have the guts to truly step out of our comfort zone.
Bigger marketing and business results come when we get comfortable being uncomfortable. We need to stop old habits that hold us back. We need to embrace new mindsets, thought patterns and daily habits that move us forward to achieve our goals!
We need to recognize the habits that may feel comfortable but in reality are the exact same habits that are holding us back.
We need to look at our beliefs and see how they are influencing our daily thoughts. Are your beliefs such as lack of confidence in yourself, keeping you from innovating? Do you struggle with imposter syndrome? Do you get stuck using the same processes over and over? Do you over complicate everything when you really need to be simplifying? These are all habits that could be sabotaging your marketing results!
In the latest episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast I share 10 Habits Every Marketer Must Leave Behind Now!
Take a listen to episode #283 of the Social Zoom Factor podcast to learn the habits you need to stop plus the top habits you can embrace to achieve bigger and better results immediately on iTunes, Spotify, Soundcloud or Stitcher
My belief is that for both business and life, we must take the road less traveled, it has far fewer ruts!
What you will learn in this 30 minute podcast episode:
- Top 10 habits marketers must leave behind now!
- What marketing strategies are working now
- How to get brave and having confidence to measure digital marketing results
- Why perfection is the enemy of good
- Why you must stop trying to be everything to everyone
- Importance of targeting the right audience
- Why imposter syndrome has no place in your mind or marketing strategy!
- Importance of confidence and believing in yourself to do the “hard things!”
- Why you must focus on simplifying your strategy and technology choices vs over engineering and never making progress
- Why you can't go it alone and need to partner up with the right people
- Content strategies you must throw out and how to enter the new year right!
- Sales and Marketing Conversion Funnels: The Ultimate Getting Started Guide
- Buyer Persona Worksheet (editable templates to clearly define your target customer)
- 5 -Day Buyer Persona Bootcamp
- 10-Point Checklist for Irresistible Content (ebook)
- The Top 10 Things You Must Know About Your Customer (ebook / marketing guide)
- Audience Marketing Prioritization Worksheet
- Content Calendar Template
- Step-By-Step Guide: How to Get Your Digital and Social Media Marketing Budget Approved
- Social Profit Factor Training Academy – go at your own pace in our virtual digital and social marketing training academy designed to empower marketers and business leaders to achieve their personal and business goals